Rust Feedback/Testimonial

thebiglad500

Hey everyone,

I've been using the beta for just around 1 month now and now the cheat is here I thought i'd leave my feedback and thoughts here.

FEATURES:

Aimbot - The aimbot is amazing, it can be used for legit play but also for rage. The prediction is some of the best I've seen. 

Visual/ESP - Every visual option you can think like, loot esp, resource esp, monument esp, player esp (ofc).

Miscellaneous - This contains some of the best stuff IMO, you can turn off spread, recoil, and swaying and the ladder hack is just so OP for raiding. (Especially when they don't block off their roof EleGiggle) Lots more stuff too, like the water hack which is so useful for getting away from firefights.

Functionality - Functionality wise, this is one of the best cheats I've used, it's flexible and easy to use and great for my needs.

PERFORMANCE/SECURITY: 

I've personally have not encountered any issues with FPS drops or game stability, I always have around the same FPS with or without the cheat running. On the security side of things, I don't have any doubt it how02's or unstuck's programming capability and the cheat has been fine so far with no bans reported and most likely won't be, injection is also easy as can be.

SUMMARY:

Overall the cheat is amazing if you can get your hands on it, the price is well justified for the amount of work hours and effort put into it, plus how02 and unstuck are constantly adding updates and new features.

Gucci cheat, 10/10. FeelsGoodMan

PS: I can't do a decent thread design for shit.

Edited by thebiglad500
  • Upvote 4