Galio25

Im looking into a new motherboard and graphics card for my setup and was about to swing by a store so I can change the parts out since im getting a bit behind on the requirements for games. Do I need to let you guys know ahead of time for the Hardware switch or how does that work for accessing my cheat again?

5 hours ago, Galio25 said:

Im looking into a new motherboard and graphics card for my setup and was about to swing by a store so I can change the parts out since im getting a bit behind on the requirements for games. Do I need to let you guys know ahead of time for the Hardware switch or how does that work for accessing my cheat again?

No need to inform us about that.

Suspicious activity is like a completly different IP Address AND new hardware, we would investigate for account reselling.

But that's not your case obviously :) 

Once u'll have your new hardware, if the HWID is different you just do the same thing as usual, you'll get a notification when accessing your RH Account on loader, and it will ask you to reset your hwid, its fully automated.

22 hours ago, UnstucK said:

Suspicious activity is like a completly different IP Address AND new hardware, we would investigate for account reselling.

Once u'll have your new hardware, if the HWID is different you just do the same thing as usual, you'll get a notification when accessing your RH Account on loader, and it will ask you to reset your hwid, its fully automated.

Ah perfect. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2017 at 2:51 AM, UnstucK said:

It says I need a authorized Hardware reset. Im not sure who is suppose to do that for me :)

On 3/8/2017 at 11:51 AM, UnstucK said:

wut if i play from work, home, moms laptop :P and want 3 different hwids?