Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The spoofer was removed from the store because it is detected by both EAC and BE, so no reason to sell it.

It remains available for premium users if they want to continue using it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, how02 said:

The spoofer was removed from the store because it is detected by both EAC and BE, so no reason to sell it.

It remains available for premium users if they want to continue using it.

Then I have a question for you, because I am a premium subscriber. A spoofer is available to me, but is it safe? For what purposes can I use this spoofer?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, how02 said:

The spoofer was removed from the store because it is detected by both EAC and BE, so no reason to sell it.

It remains available for premium users if they want to continue using it.

What if we want to use it for another purpose that isnt to evade on a game and we cant purchase it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, how02 said:

The spoofer was removed from the store because it is detected by both EAC and BE, so no reason to sell it.

It remains available for premium users if they want to continue using it.

Are you guys planning on updating it anytime soon? 

i really need this spoofer!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, shiroichi said:

Are you guys planning on updating it anytime soon? 

i really need this spoofer!

Yes but we can't say how long its gonna take.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2020 at 7:44 PM, ViRTUS said:

Yes but we can't say how long its gonna take.

 

can you allow me to purchase it?

or add maybe 2 -3 days to my license so i can test something out. because last time it was detected i was able to use it without getting banned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shiroichi said:

can you allow me to purchase it?

or add maybe 2 -3 days to my license so i can test something out. because last time it was detected i was able to use it without getting banned.

No sorry it's not possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.