Jump to content
LastModsYT

Is Rust Hack Detected?

Recommended Posts

i've been seeing a lot in the chat box about people getting instantly banned when they load they're rust hack, i was just curious before i inject the hack if its safe to do so? i would rather be safe then sorry...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LastModsYT said:

i've been seeing a lot in the chat box about people getting instantly banned when they load they're rust hack, i was just curious before i inject the hack if its safe to do so? i would rather be safe then sorry...  

Fairly certain it's detected although there hasn't really been any comments on it yet use at your own risk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, khione said:

Don't talk so surely without a comment from unstuck, if it's detected he will let us know. Patience please.

If you have the rust hack try playing and see how long it takes to get banned and then tell me if it's been detected please.

I would much rather have people know that the hack is unsafe to use atm instead of more people getting mass banned.

Edited by KingScrub
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, KingScrub said:

If you have the rust hack try playing and see how long it takes to get banned and then tell me if it's been detected please.

I would much rather have people know that the hack is unsafe to use atm instead of more people getting mass banned.

It will be awhile until we find out.  If it is detected, we will find out in the next ban wave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, shiro said:

@eKKKo is playing fine with no problems for about 12 hours now.

Me and my mate were both banned very quickly so i find it hard to believe it ain't detected.

Especially since we were both playing more legit. no fly, speedhack etc.

Edited by KingScrub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, eKKKo said:

85299da864.png

no ban yet

I'm not trying to say you aren't i'm just saying it's odd that me and my friend got banned so shortly after on 3 accounts. especially when playing with minimal hacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KingScrub said:

I'm not trying to say you aren't i'm just saying it's odd that me and my friend got banned so shortly after on 3 accounts. especially when playing with minimal hacks.

yeah that is a bit weird since im not really hiding it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, KingScrub said:

I'm not trying to say you aren't i'm just saying it's odd that me and my friend got banned so shortly after on 3 accounts. especially when playing with minimal hacks.

He is probably hwid banned, tell him to use EAAC before trying again.

 

Edited by Smurfman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could've been detected, nobody knows.

I wouldn't be surprised considering it got leaked before.

Edited by Jetirk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hacks i'm pretty sure are detected. I advise everyone to not use them but if you do so, use at your own risk. Two of my friends were banned pretty much simultaneously and multiple people yesterday said they were being banned as well. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

Something weird is happening for sure.

Some people get banned, some don't.

I've been injecting Rust hack for last 3 days, on another computer and brand new account, and i'm still not banned.

how02 is not banned too.

We are investigating what's happening, we re-activated the hack few days ago because we found something EAC probably used to detect our hack.

The recent detections might just be HWID / IP related, HWID bypassers might not be enough, but that's probably not the case neither.

We will update you when we are sure, this time, wut's happening

i bought rust hack yesterday and i got ban

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

Something weird is happening for sure.

Some people get banned, some don't.

I've been injecting Rust hack for last 3 days, on another computer and brand new account, and i'm still not banned.

how02 is not banned too.

We are investigating what's happening, we re-activated the hack few days ago because we found something EAC probably used to detect our hack.

The recent detections might just be HWID / IP related, HWID bypassers might not be enough, but that's probably not the case neither.

We will update you when we are sure, this time, wut's happening

Many people cried here because it's detected but few of us wasn't banned. Then about 6,7 hours later like 20 of us or more banned at the same time. So that was not related to HWID or somethign else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.