Newcomers interested in RUST hack

stezz

34 minutes ago, Silverion said:

How can i donate and become a trusted member?

Thanks in advance!

Silverion.

Go  to  the  home page  and  Donation box is  on  the right side ,Just press "Donate "Botton 4Head

Edited by Sarrowy

14 minutes ago, KingScrub said:

For anyone who is new to the community and wants an invite i recommend giving up it's impossible to get one without already knowing someone or offering blowjobs to the trusted users.

No need to be negative about it, If they made the Cheat easy to get an invite too then the code would be out for everyone to get there hands on and it wouldn't be a private hack anymore. Have patience and follow posts about how to work your way to getting a chance to getting an invite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, KingScrub said:

Patience won't get you the hack 100% you must either know someone or get on your knees and blow someone for an invite. I know this for a fact.

It is absolutely impossible for the average person like me who can't afford to donate 300$ to get invited.

No prostituting is needed for getting the cheat. I can confirm this.

7 minutes ago, jack said:

how much would i donate to get rust hacks boissssss

You dont need to donate but its a nice gesture.. anyways be active on the forums and then maybe someone (admin or trusted) will see and invite you.

goddammit unstuck you :ph34r:

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, pazpok said:

To get an invite i will help people if i can but never suck a d***. If you are girl, we can discuss :p.

Pazpok we are close friend you Know.

Alors suce un cul et invite moi enfoiré !

• Upvote 1