Sign in to follow this  
jxwise

HWID Help

Does the HWID spoof work for EAC? I'm guessing not as its unconfirmed but if someone can test it that would be great.

Also does it require me to reinstall windows?

I can tell you I've clocked over 30 hrs on this spoofer in the past few days and no ban. Many others have good results with it, but be weary as for some people it doesn't work.

got 46 hours on a acc using spoofer and rust cheat. got server banned from rustafied because i did not use VPN and they linked my acc to an old banned acc. but i did not get a eac ban. only ban from rustafied servers. seems like spoofer is strong af right now.

4 hours ago, Kridra said:

got 46 hours on a acc using spoofer and rust cheat. got server banned from rustafied because i did not use VPN and they linked my acc to an old banned acc. but i did not get a eac ban. only ban from rustafied servers. seems like spoofer is strong af right now.

+1 with me going on 30 and my buddy pushing 100 hrs of use i feel bad for the people that claim it's getting them banned