BeDifferent

[Invited] Rust Feedback

11 hours ago, J1nx said:

that moment when you keep coming back to the site and see new members get the cheat before you. i cri everytime.

good review tho. FeelsBadMan

Just stay active my man, all your dreams will come true

23 hours ago, J1nx said:

в тот момент, когда вы продолжаете возвращаться на сайт и видеть, как новые участники получают чит перед вами. я плачу каждый раз.

хороший обзор. FeelsBadMan

do not worryFeelsGoodMan

On 4/3/2019 at 4:05 AM, J1nx said:

that moment when you keep coming back to the site and see new members get the cheat before you. i cri everytime.

good review tho. FeelsBadMan

I could imagine that most of the rust subscribers have gotten referred by others, a registration date doesn't really compete with that.

Good post! Very informative. 

I have 2800 hours on rust playing legit. After testing BSS for CSGO im really impressed by the features. And after reading this post i really hope to get a invite in the future.

And hopefully start easyclapping other cheaters!FeelsGoodMan

good work!

On 4/8/2019 at 6:27 PM, Kridra said:

Good post! Very informative. 

I have 2800 hours on rust playing legit. After testing BSS for CSGO im really impressed by the features. And after reading this post i really hope to get a invite in the future.

And hopefully start easyclapping other cheaters!FeelsGoodMan

good work!

Its so fun to clap other cheaters, atleast in rust kek..Remember last year i used these skills how02 made, we clapped admins and some chinks that was cheating...To funnyxD

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, cymbal9999999 said:

Im so horny at this cheat after ur review !!! :[ 

@BeDifferentYo my friend, how it is posssible u got cheat with just 7 post and 12 rep?

I don't believe that forum rep matters too much to the developers, it's all a matter of timing and knowing the right people; he probably got referred by another subscriber or knew someone higher up.

20 hours ago, HiTaSs84 said:

Its so fun to clap other cheaters, atleast in rust kek..Remember last year i used these skills how02 made, we clapped admins and some chinks that was cheating...To funnyxD

Good days in pixie xd

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, loletas said:

I hope to enjoy some day of this amazing hack. Nice review

this^

hope I get invited in the next wave or something. really wanna use it and I don't wanna pay a shit ton to a reseller. fuck that

• Like 1