Sign in to follow this  
dylandais

List of Skills Required to Implement custom cheats?

So i'm new to the world of modding games. Really just not sure what work goes into the process of designing general cheats. Things such as modifying recoil, listing game objects into an interface like esp. How do you apply these designs to a secure multiplayer game get past the game's security. I expect code is required. I'm hoping someone can give a brief summary of what i should be learning, for my own attempts at hacking a game like rust securely.

If posted in the wrong section sorry

"Undetected" / "Secure" Everyone is doing the same codes basically, same base, same foundation, so everythings basically having the same code, implementing junk code is not even worth it either if you have considered doing that. 

* Do not copy others bases nor their codes, even if your trying to make your own, make yours unique.

* Consider C++ for game hacking, personally I find C++ the best game hacking language, it's all preference.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jfangduc said:

If you are a complete noob i'd probably start with unity games and less protected games to test and experiment.

https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/general-programming-and-reversing/285864-beginners-guide-hacking-unity-games.html

This thread is great and it will probably help you a lot , good luck.

Awesome i was hoping someone could post a relevant tutorial, thanks!

Generally to keep a cheat undetected, you need to have a driver that allows you to change values without the anti cheat detecting it. I would say Focus on the basics for now as the guys above said.