PUBG has been updated! The HWID Spoofer is now available for testing for Rust and PUBG customers.

Sign in to follow this  
Speccy

DebugCamera

3 minutes ago, Rafiki3 said:

hey does the HWID spoofer work for Fortnite or is it only for like rust ro something

Yes, it should work for fortnite but you might have to also reinstall your windows to be 100% sure.

• Upvote 1

do i get HWID ban the first time i get banned on rust or does it take a few bans before i get HWID banned

1 hour ago, Rafiki3 said:

do i get HWID ban the first time i get banned on rust or does it take a few bans before i get HWID banned

It takes a few bans.

1 hour ago, Rafiki3 said:

can you still get banned for using debugcamera on rust?

I use a method that should be undetected, but I will need to run further testing once the base cheat is undetected again.

• Like 1

Just now, Rafiki3 said:

is the method public or is it private?

I use a private method.

• Like 1

I was playng rust a 2 years ago when AHK scripts were allowed to use, then i go army for one year and stopped playing rust, after i came AHK is already ineligible to use so i just got banned for crosshair. I bought new rust account and kept playng for 2890 hours and month ago they ban me without any reason, i didnt use any cheats. So i think there is no any differece, if u already got banned once u will be banned early or lately. Now i dunno what to do and looking for a help on CHEAT store :D

If you didn`t delete ahk or cleaned your pc after the ban, then its not that strange. People still getting banned today for letting the script be in a folder and eac picks it up sooner or later while they scan your pc.

ofc i delete AHK right after first time i have been banned, and i reinstalls windows and switch PC few times, i really dunno why i got ban