A New Possible Way to Remove HWID Bans

Lune

Hello community, actually I've seen on other website, haven't tested by myself but some people wrote it works.

This is worth a try, according to the EU laws, you can ask the host to remove your personal information. (Like EAC who's operating in Finland :)) )

1. Go to EASY.AC
  2. Go to support and appeal the ban for Rust.
  3. Login and fill everything.
  4. At the reason, state that you want them to send you all the data they have about you, and then to remove it from their system.
  • OPTIONAL: You can tell them to delete your personal data under the rule "GDPR" --> https://gdpr-info.eu/

After 24h they should reply with confirmation.

I've seen somebody tried it and got a reply from EAC says they deleted the information including HWID

This should work with any EAC protected game, but Rust devs are known for manually banning, so they may have a second shitlist aside from EAC.

Thanks to CZERO

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lune said:

Hello community, actually I've seen on other website, haven't tested by myself but some people wrote it works.

This is worth a try, according to the EU laws, you can ask the host to remove your personal information. (Like EAC who's operating in Finland :)) )

1. Go to EASY.AC
  2. Go to support and appeal the ban for Rust.
  3. Login and fill everything.
  4. At the reason, state that you want them to send you all the data they have about you, and then to remove it from their system.
  • OPTIONAL: You can tell them to delete your personal data under the rule "GDPR" --> https://gdpr-info.eu/

After 24h they should reply with confirmation.

I've seen somebody tried it and got a reply from EAC says they deleted the information including HWID

This should work with any EAC protected game, but Rust devs are known for manually banning, so they may have a second shitlist aside from EAC.

Thanks to CZERO

Should I link my banned account or my main?

5 hours ago, RustPlayer said:

Ohh and btw, can't we PM facepunch with the same question if they have another list?

They operate in the UK, i don't know about their laws.

They may have the same law with EU for now

5 hours ago, Lune said:

They operate in the UK, i don't know about their laws.

They may have the same law with EU for now

Hmm,

But if I'm from EU, shouldn't this law still apply?

Does this law mean that EU companies have to remove the information or does it mean that EU people can ask to remove information about them?

Ответ от facepunch:
We do not handle GDPR request for removal of ban data as we do not store the data, the data is held by Kamu/EAC and is usually held for the purpose for which it is collected so article 17(1) 7.4a would not apply.

Edited by SashaGhost

1 minute ago, SashaGhost said:

Ответ от facepunch:
Мы НЕ занимаемся GDPR просьбу о снятии запрета данных, мы не храним данные, данные проведенного Каму/EAC и обычно проводится в тех целях, для которых они были собраны, так что статья 17(1) 7.4 а не будет применяться.

You have to contact EAC to remove yourself from EAC blacklist.

Ask Facepunch to remove ALL DATA about you from THEIR system.(Facepunch MIGHT have ANOTHER blacklist)

8 minutes ago, 4NN1H1L4710N said:

That doesn't work. At UC there is a thread about GDPR removal and everyone who tried to get hwid unbanned failed. EAC removed all personal info but the people still get banned 

How did they ban without the information?

34 minutes ago, 4NN1H1L4710N said:

They are lying. They didn't removed the hwid stuff. Just search for hwid unban at UC and watch the thread for yourself

They're most likely removing those infos, but they keep other stuff and that stuff is enough to identify you. I really don't know if it's GDPR compliant or not.

19 minutes ago, how02 said:

They're most likely removing those infos, but they keep other stuff and that stuff is enough to identify you. I really don't know if it's GDPR compliant or not.

I asked them to send me the information they have and delete it,

if they don't send me my hwid/gpuid/cpuid and stuff, I will ask them why they didn't send it because their policies say that they collect that info.

1 hour ago, bobbafatso said:

By cheating, we are actually breaking the agreement when installing the game. U know, the agreement you agree on. Or am i wrong?

Cheating on rust is NOT against the LAW. If you break the agreement, you get banned, that's not a reason to get spied on.

I have been waiting for a long time and you have not responded to my email.You can ban the use of cheat account.But you are banned not using cheat accounts.This is a violation of the Consumer Protection Law.And my ban is called HWID ban, is to record my hardware information, and then ban all my accounts.You have violated my privacy. im in Europe. Under the rule "GDPR" https://gdpr-info.eu/ Kapitel 3artikel17

i want you to send me all the data you have about my, and then to remove it from your sy stem.And lifted the ban on my account.Thank you

I sent this message to EAC. Do you think it works?

1 hour ago, a137853316 said:

I have been waiting for a long time and you have not responded to my email.You can ban the use of cheat account.But you are banned not using cheat accounts.This is a violation of the Consumer Protection Law.And my ban is called HWID ban, is to record my hardware information, and then ban all my accounts.You have violated my privacy. im in Europe. Under the rule "GDPR" https://gdpr-info.eu/ Kapitel 3artikel17

i want you to send me all the data you have about my, and then to remove it from your sy stem.And lifted the ban on my account.Thank you

Look like a childish appeal. Depends on them. 

22 hours ago, a137853316 said:

Too much mistakes :c