Jump to content

The HWID Spoofer is now available for testing for Rust and PUBG customers.

Sign in to follow this  
Sampox

Loot Boxes and Crates - Hot or not

Recommended Posts

Do you think lootboxes and crates should be banned from games because of gambling and moneymaking ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it should be removed, it doesn't make your skill or something better. If you have money to waste then buy it.

Edited by Alexx525

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no way crates and lootboxes will be banned because it makes the game more money, its just that the company cant advertise gambling and some companies want the money (like valve) and kinda jew the gambling scene and also themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrtrademaster said:

Blacksector Loot Box 

5 Euros a loot box.

99% chance nothing 1% chance pubg for 1 hr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, koshaan said:

99% chance nothing 1% chance pubg for 1 hr

0.0001% of pubg for 30 mins.

After 30mins computer insta shutdown FeelsGoodMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2018 at 2:26 PM, mrtrademaster said:

0.0001% of pubg for 30 mins.

After 30mins computer insta shutdown FeelsGoodMan

monkaS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.