Jump to content

The HWID Spoofer is now available for testing for Rust and PUBG customers.

Sign in to follow this  
Bupperz

Overwatch bans

Recommended Posts

Hi, I recently purchased purchased an overwatch pixelbot but I am reluctant to try it due to blizzard using hwid bans rather than account bans like valve. 

I plan on cheating on an alt but don't want to endanger my main.

Any advice?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're wanting to cheat on CSGO then you can cheat on an alt account, just don't have 1 Phone number linked to both accounts since it'll ban both accounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bupperz said:

Hi, I recently purchased purchased an overwatch pixelbot but I am reluctant to try it due to blizzard using hwid bans rather than account bans like valve. 

I plan on cheating on an alt but don't want to endanger my main.

Any advice?

 

if they hwid ban, you need to do something out of your way in order to change your hwid, or else both accounts will be banned. maybe you can use a spoofer or switch out some computer components. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, brandan said:

If you're wanting to cheat on CSGO then you can cheat on an alt account, just don't have 1 Phone number linked to both accounts since it'll ban both accounts.

He is talking about the game Overwatch not CSGO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2018 at 8:27 PM, koshaan said:

if they hwid ban, you need to do something out of your way in order to change your hwid, or else both accounts will be banned. maybe you can use a spoofer or switch out some computer components. 

Which part do they ban?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lune said:

Which part do they ban?

i dont have much experience with Overwatch and especially not cheating or their bans, but it could be anything from your HWID as a whole (basicly your unique computer components as a whole) or specific things like your hard drive serial number like Rust has done before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where did you hear they HWID ban? I'm certain they don't as I'm on my third account now (same pc).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do not cheat on OVRWatch, Blizzard are honestly very very good at catching it. and any p2c WILL get you banned. They ban almost every ID possible in your system including your routers MAC i believe. They dont take any shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, eco999 said:

Where did you hear they HWID ban? I'm certain they don't as I'm on my third account now (same pc).

I've done more research and have discovered that for most cheaters it's just an account ban or a screenlock, the only people they HWID ban are the people who are heavily exploiting the game, like the one korean guy who somehow managed to play as talon and other bot characters in competitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, eco999 said:

Where did you hear they HWID ban? I'm certain they don't as I'm on my third account now (same pc).

I just said "If they hwid ban" , with emphasis on if. As i mentioned i dont have experience with Overwatch, i just heard its not worth it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.