The HWID Spoofer is now available for testing for Rust and PUBG customers.

Betchi

Working Hwid Spoofer for my boys

This will actually change your full serials of your HDD

Worked so far for me and i can cheat again on rust.

Attention you need to buy the hwid reset on black sector here!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9e93168lf39bok8/HWIDchange.zip

16 minutes ago, Betchi said:
10 minutes ago, Betchi said:

• Upvote 1

I have the hwid changer too, but when i change all required serial numbers what eac taking, im not need buying any hwid resets on any cheat sites. If someone want win 7 hwid changer pm me ;v

6 minutes ago, MrRemix007 said:

I have the hwid changer too, but when i change all required serial numbers what eac taking, im not need buying any hwid resets on any cheat sites. If someone want win 7 hwid changer pm me ;v

if u dont need to buy the hwid reset here your hwid changer doesnt work .

i cant login to my black sector hack without buying the hwid change after i used this hwid spoofer

@Betchi because your changer is shitty, my is changing all what eac reading from kernel etc, and working too for BE. If my changer doesnt work i should get automatic ban in 20 minutes, but i play like 30 hours from last ban? interesting? a lot of users from bss using my changer too, and working for all. Your changer is bad, and changing not required serials.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrRemix007 said:

@Betchi because your changer is shitty, my is changing all what eac reading from kernel etc, and working too for BE. If my changer doesnt work i should get automatic ban in 20 minutes, but i play like 30 hours from last ban? interesting? a lot of users from bss using my changer too, and working for all. Your changer is bad, and changing not required serials.

Wtf why so mad im just sharing for the community and its working for all pc specs . Win 7- Win10

Didnt get banned too with mine.

But to be sure u got a full wipe on your hdd this is the best one.

If u dont need to request a hwid reset on black sector how can u be sure that ur hwid is completly wiped and clean for eac?

3 minutes ago, MrRemix007 said:

@Betchi shared for community, but everyone need buy hwid resets because your hwid changer is shitty

Thats the sense of a hwid reset .... gosh 

3 minutes ago, MrRemix007 said:

@Betchi shared for community, but everyone need buy hwid resets because your hwid changer is shitty

Atleast betchi is sharing the hwid changer. I dont know why you flaming this thread.

• Like 1

@sextacy101 no, im not - im only told, for im have the changer too, but in my the hwid change in bss client is not required after change hwid, and hes saying for my is not working because not needed buy hwid change lel

@topic - okay, stop shitstorm, and @betchi thank you for share your hwid changer.

Edited by MrRemix007
  • Like 1

First of all thanks for sharing but your "hwid spoofer" is useless since it doesnt change the real serialnumber of the harddrive only VolumeId which is useless.

• Upvote 2

This HWID changer is ineffective. It only change the volume id, not the hard drive serial number.

The hardware profile and product id in the registry are indeed logged by EAC, but many more things are logged so it's clearly not enough to evade an HWID ban.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/16/2018 at 7:12 PM, Betchi said:

if u dont need to buy the hwid reset here your hwid changer doesnt work .

i cant login to my black sector hack without buying the hwid change after i used this hwid spoofer

why is the thing .bat sketch asf