Furthest/highest rank you've gotten cheating?

FACE

10 hours ago, ArmyFree said:

On CS GO I am global
I had to cheat + a hundred hours before be ban of rust
and on pubg no more than 13kill per game in legit hacking and more than 20 in rage hacking 

Damn nice, I would think just ESP alone is super broken on PUBG, just drive around after you ESP the best guns and kill everyone Kappa 

On 2/15/2018 at 5:58 PM, xM0nster said:

Some cheapy pubg clone for mobile and pc. It is surprisingly fun imo.

Im p sure I see ads for that all the time lmao.

4 hours ago, Denied said:

Never been banned... But

LE

(Legendary Eagle) A scale for others to see where what ranks are placed at.

Image result

Dayum nice esse

2 hours ago, xM0nster said:

There is a pc version. Only retards play games like this on a phone.

dab

Royalty 1 on h1z1 - it's actual, but this cheat got leaked 2 days ago so rip that
Global on CSGO - 2 years ago (then banned cuz my dumb friend)
Around 3400 elo on R6S, dunno if it was Plat or Dia - banned after their FairFight system was updated to Battleye... until then it was glorious and fun af
10+- kills on PUBG - I'm using just a mod for yellow clothes (all players are yellow and easy to get spotted) no landscape no grass (better visuals) But I'm looking forward real ESP so I can see ppl through objects and items ESP will be fine aswell

On Rust I had plenty cheats, but all of them got detected in 24hours (from sites like iwantcheats..) and crap like that - So I'm looking forward to get some safe cheat on Rust but it's not my priority

I played a lot of games witch cheats like DbD, F13, Squad, DayZ, Culling, Fortnite (when it was possible on BS:), ARK, Conan Exiles, For Honor, Paladins, TF2, battlefields, battlefronts etc..
but pretty much got banned in every single one after a while xD Lot of money wasted for some fun

But I'm that type who's playing legit with friends and trying to help them climb, I'm not raging but I guess we all gonna be banned sooner or later, that's the risk you have to undergo if you re going to cheat.

I used to cheat on csgo and I were rank 10 on faceit playing against semi-pros.

Now I am not cheating and I've achieved rank 10 legit on faceit (EU) so I guess I'm pretty high up there.

Hmu if anyone wanna play, just pm me.

Played CS:GO for about 4 years now and ive cheated from day 1 been banned twice, haven't been banned for the last 2 years though and managed to get global elite and rank 9 on faceit for about 3 months but in the end managed to get banned from faceit manually i believe :P . Interesting to see other peoples comments tbh,