Furthest/highest rank you've gotten cheating?

FACE

Sup mates, just wondering, on CSGO, how long have you been cheating and what rank did you reach before the banhammer (if you even got banned)? 

On Rust, how many hours have you logged thus far while hacking, or until you got banned?

For PUBG, how many noobs do you kill per match?

When I used to use a 'legit' config back then for Rust, I had made it past 200 hrs, and when I hacked on CSGO I got too paranoid because of everyone calling me out that I never took ranking up that seriously.

10 hours ago, FACE said:

Sup mates, just wondering, on CSGO, how long have you been cheating and what rank did you reach before the banhammer (if you even got banned)? 

On Rust, how many hours have you logged thus far while hacking, or until you got banned?

When I used to use a 'legit' config back then for Rust, I had made it past 200 hrs, and when I hacked on CSGO I got too paranoid because of everyone calling me out that I never took ranking up that seriously.

haha trust me bro, overwatch in csgo are fucking retarded, just shit on ppl if they call you a cheater, just think about what YOU see and not your mates or the enemy team. your point of view is what overwatch will see :) 

1 hour ago, RouterRage said:

haha trust me bro, overwatch in csgo are fucking retarded, just shit on ppl if they call you a cheater, just think about what YOU see and not your mates or the enemy team. your point of view is what overwatch will see :) 

really :o? maybe I should try pushing it then to see what happens... 

EDIT : So I guess bunnyhopping is not recommended then hm? LOL. Love bunnyhopping

Edited by FACE

21 hours ago, FACE said:

really :o? maybe I should try pushing it then to see what happens... 

EDIT : So I guess bunnyhopping is not recommended then hm? LOL. Love bunnyhopping

ye dont just bunnyhop away, will most likely get you banned if you hit perfect hops all the time

15 hours ago, FACE said:

I did not receive a ban for 200 hours at Rust:)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FACE said:

I got to LE/DMG before I started to cheat.Then when I did cheat I go GE , I have gotten banned many times on CSGO.Only lost one Main on CSGO.I have like 2k hours on rust playing.Hacked for about 60 hours on alts.Dont really like PUBG.

11 hours ago, RouterRage said:

ye dont just bunnyhop away, will most likely get you banned if you hit perfect hops all the time

:( Damn okay lol, thanks for the tips though. 

10 hours ago, RamX1 said:

I did not receive a ban for 200 hours at Rust:)

Goddamn, you mustve gotten some server bans though? Servs like Rusty Moose and such (don't know if theyre still around, havent played for 8ish months) happened to ban me pretty fast because of the active mods.

10 hours ago, Wirez said:

I got to LE/DMG before I started to cheat.Then when I did cheat I go GE , I have gotten banned many times on CSGO.Only lost one Main on CSGO.I have like 2k hours on rust playing.Hacked for about 60 hours on alts.Dont really like PUBG.

Damn pretty nice, how long would it take would u say to get from LE/DMG to GE?

6 hours ago, wkfskrk1541 said:

I want to use the cheat too soon.

Stop posting the same crap, pretty annoying. You aren't getting any headstart from looking extra desperate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LPmajner said:

I think its half maybe around 2000-3000

Damn thats a shit ton. 

2 hours ago, Qyrie said:

It's like impossible.. With a simple report bot you get banned lol

Report bots exist for csgo?

2 hours ago, mrrage77 said:

Bullshit. You just can’t play legit. 

lol, I rarely use the aimbot settings, only ESP when visible and sound settings. 

2 hours ago, FACE said:

Damn thats a shit ton. 

Report bots exist for csgo?

yeah reportbot exist and work, can make u ban fast