H1Z1: KOTK Cheat

fuelunits

I definately support this, I suggested this on another cheat site then they eventually brought it out but I doubt id get a slot. KOTK is fun, especially with the features of Blacksector being introduced if you guys brought a cheat package out for it. Obviously it should be slotted.

30 minutes ago, desa192 said:

I definately support this, I suggested this on another cheat site then they eventually brought it out but I doubt id get a slot. KOTK is fun, especially with the features of Blacksector being introduced if you guys brought a cheat package out for it. Obviously it should be slotted.

I agree, you are gonna have alot of people buying it if it was public but making slots and making it avalibe to people who atleast been here 1-3+ months and are members who have been previous customers here and have brought atleast one product here for a month will decrease less toxic people and Chinese cheaters coming here spamming the fuck out of the forum also they should atleast have 50+  slots for the private H1Z1 and they should do this aswell for the PUBG cheat aswell cause it comes under the same problem of alot of people buying it and toxic Chinese players but yes I agree of it being slotted but you never know you're luck of getting a slot dude I got a slot for being a customer on some other crappy H1Z1 cheat and I was only a member there for 3+ months and brought a cheat twice each 1 month but yeah customers who've been here and brought a cheat package (csgo,fortnite ect) will probably have a chance of getting a slot in a private H1Z1 cheat or PUBG (if it becomes private and slots only) here.

1 hour ago, fuelunits said:

I agree, you are gonna have alot of people buying it if it was public but making slots and making it avalibe to people who atleast been here 1-3+ months and are members who have been previous customers here and have brought atleast one product here for a month will decrease less toxic people and Chinese cheaters coming here spamming the fuck out of the forum also they should atleast have 50+  slots for the private H1Z1 and they should do this aswell for the PUBG cheat aswell cause it comes under the same problem of alot of people buying it and toxic Chinese players but yes I agree of it being slotted but you never know you're luck of getting a slot dude I got a slot for being a customer on some other crappy H1Z1 cheat and I was only a member there for 3+ months and brought a cheat twice each 1 month but yeah customers who've been here and brought a cheat package (csgo,fortnite ect) will probably have a chance of getting a slot in a private H1Z1 cheat or PUBG (if it becomes private and slots only) here.

I think you should just need to be an active member in the forums and have a decent post count and have bought one of the current products before (Fortnite/CSGO etc). Then just fill out a series of questions liked what your intentions are as sort of a background check. Whether you'll make videos, if youve cheated in the game in question before and how long you intend to use it. It should be the same price as the current cheats but be slotted to prevent people leaking it or the wrong people getting their hands on it. The chinese cheats were public and undetected for a long time but now they're being targeted so a private/slot system is definately neccesary.