What is your job?

Oscar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Work in Software. I film weddings and edit part time. I'm able to support my wife and son with a normal lifestyle in US but always am on the lookout for better opportunities in hopes of getting my boat and lake house, hehe assuming I don't game and waste money on hacks my whole life.  It's good but I'm lazy hehe to go BIG with my business and career just yet. I am also too lazy to learn to code game hacking and why "re-invent" the wheel. Nobody has time to re-invent wheels all the time. Nice to meet you guys. 

11 hours ago, tomhangler said:

Work in Software. I film weddings and edit part time. I'm able to support my wife and son with a normal lifestyle in US but always am on the lookout for better opportunities in hopes of getting my boat and lake house, hehe assuming I don't game and waste money on hacks my whole life.  It's good but I'm lazy hehe to go BIG with my business and career just yet. I am also too lazy to learn to code game hacking and why "re-invent" the wheel. Nobody has time to re-invent wheels all the time. Nice to meet you guys. 

Nice! so dont be lazy and...

Wish you the best for your House near the lake ;D

On 9/27/2017 at 7:16 PM, RouterRage said:

@Finn I also study IT, and I'm looking to become a backend developer.

You do realize that IT has nothing to do with backend developing right? You learn basic coding just to learn how software works but not enough to be any form of a developer. That is computer science's department.

Me myself, I am a network architect. I am also currently working on my MSE atm. I have my java, windows, c++ and IOS certifications as well as my CompTIA+ security and my CompTIA Network+ certifications. 

Edited by Mikey757

• Staff
1 hour ago, Mikey757 said:

You do realize that IT has nothing to do with backend developing right? You learn basic coding just to learn how software works but not enough to be any form of a developer. That is computer science's department.

Me myself, I am a network architect. I am also currently working on my MSE atm. I have my java, windows, c++ and IOS certifications as well as my CompTIA+ security and my CompTIA Network+ certifications. 

here u dont get to the backend developing part until u go to uni at like 19-22 years old. until then its just at most programming in like python